Besides implementing socio-economic development programmes in Kedah, MBI Kedah is also actively carrying out Corporate Social Responsibility activities involving several segments of society according to needs and urgent situations.
Our employees are at the heart of our sincere intention to mould their character, attitude and mindset towards their family, their employer, their society and the environment without which the success of our society outreach programmes will stop in its tracks.
We will fully support strengthening our employees’ resolve and personality by immersing and empowering them with leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and management strategies so that they are able to grow in their career and have full of confidence when managing multifarious MBI KEDAH.
Kedah MBI firmly believes in engaging society directly to understand their wish list for improving their daily lives so that they are able to share the prosperity of the state and the country as a whole. Since the first founding of MBI, pre-planned or ad-hoc civic-centric programmes have been organised throughout Kedah to benefit respective target stakeholders: student, NGOs and community especially the aged and the under-privileged.
Responsibly in a responsive manner as Kedah moves towards the sharing of the wealth of the MBI will continue to ensure that all civic needs are being monitored and provided for state with all.
MBI Kedah has established targets to help combat the climate change and to reduce hazards to the environmental footprint. MBI Kedah is actively promoting environmental preservation activities aimed at making effective use of resources and energy, reducing wastes and increasing the recycling ratio. Some of the initiatives we have taken include:
- Working towards promoting education for our employees about energy-conservation;
- Working towards conserving water as part of our efforts to use water resources effectively;
- Recycling paper, so that our wastes could be processed and effectively re-use the wastes: disused cardboard, printed paper, newsprints and magazines;
- Using online applications for communication in an effort to reduce the use of paper.
- Promoting investments that are related to the manufacture, assembly or usage of renewable energy sources.